- Job opportunity: Chair of Crown Estate Scotland
- Q. Why does the Scottish Government pay for recruitment advs on Scottish Energy News?
- UK Govt. launches campaign to drive new exploration in the N. Sea: ‘It’s a mature basin – but with frontier opportunities’
- Vattenfall launches €3m study into impact of offshore turbines on bird life at Grampian wind farm
- Getting more floating wind-power parcs ‘off the ground’ needs Scottish and UK political support
- Scottish renewables consultancy wins 12-year monitoring contract for flagship £1.6bn offshore wind farm
- Aberdeen university experts to help set up Marine Energy Centre in Asia
- Onshore work on Caithness offshore wind power cable project nears completion
- Claxton completes well abandonment of Horne and Wren platforms for Tullow Oil
- E.ON to help people with mental illness tackle fuel poverty in winter warmer campaign
- Chair of Crown Estate Scotland (Interim Management)
- JOBS IN SCOTTISH ENERGY: Community energy Project Manager: Development Officers (3)
- LATEST JOBS: Scottish Natural Heritage seeks to recruit six graduates
- Head of HR – Atlantis Resources (Edinburgh)
- LATEST JOBS: Offshore project development manager: Renewables transaction manager: National Energy Action
- LATEST JOBS: Range of renewable vacancies at Natural Power
- Energy Consultant – House of Commons
- Sustainable Marine Energy is recruiting now!
- LATEST JOBS: Renewable engineers, consultants, project managers, PV specialists, mechanical engineers
- NEW JOBS: Business Development Manager (Energy Institute): Hydropower Engineer: Graduate cost consultants
BREXIT: Dark days ahead for the British energy industry?
By RICHARD POWER On 23 June 2016 the UK electorate voted to leave the EU. Much water will pass under the bridge before Brexit occurs; and some commentators wonder whether the result of the non-binding referendum will, in fact, be … Continued
Scots Energy Minister accepts call from Scotland’s Renewable Forum for ‘system-wide approach’ to de-carbonising heat and transport in new Scottish Energy Strategy
The new Scottish Energy Minister has accepted one the ‘big wishes’ from Scotland’s Renewable Future forum – to embed a ‘systems-wide’ approach de-carbonising the heat and transport sectors (see graphic, below) In a speech at a renewable energy conference today … Continued