The Awards – now in their ninth year – are the most prestigious event for UK renewable energy industry, recognising and celebrating the achievements of companies and individuals who have done something amazing in renewables over the past year.
Both member and non-member companies were eligible to be nominated in the following categories to the Renewable Energy Association, the largest such organisation for the renewables industry in the UK.
- Champion – any individual who deserves recognition in the sector
- Community – for a community group which has been active in developing a renewable energy project or programme of installation in their area during 2013
- Company – for the company that’s done the most in the past year to advance UK renewables
- Financial Product – for a financial product that has accelerated the deployment of renewables in the UK during the past year
- Innovation – for any innovative, renewable energy conversion device, invention or application which has achieved a major milestone or reached the market since January 2013
- Installer – for a company which has excelled in the installation of renewable energy equipment
- Leadership – for a company or organisation that is mainstreaming renewable energy through the scale of its investment and its commitment to secure its energy needs from renewables
- Pioneer – for a company or organisation in a sector not previously associated with renewables, that has now become involved and created a pathway that others can follow
- Project – for a company that has developed an out outstanding building-integrated, on-site or noteworthy stand-alone project
- Skills Development – for any company or organisation which has excelled in improving the skills base in industry
- Sustainability – from organics recycling, to projects achieving zero waste, to companies rethinking waste or those offering an innovative, sustainable product or service
If you are interested in sponsoring an award or the dinner, contact email@example.com for further details.