The hearing will examine a range of issues, including development of transmission infrastructure (such as interconnectors), innovation, regulation of storage, and the future of system operation in the UK.
The Westminster parliament’s Energy Committee (Chairman, Angus MacNeil, SNP, Western Isles) will question;
- Tony Glover, Director of Policy, Energy Networks Association
- Phil Sheppard, Director of SO Operation, National Grid
- Charlotte Ramsay, Head of Strategy, Markets and Regulation, National Grid
- Maxine Frerk, Acting Senior Partner, Networks, OFGEM
- Andy Burgess, Associate Partner, Energy Systems, OFGEM