Scottish Energy News is pleased to publish below the following summary of the latest currently available jobs in Scottish energy free of charge as a service to readers.
Advertisers who require details of full branding and corporate positioning opportunities on Scottish Energy News, should contact our Marketing Partner: –
15 Newton Terrace
Glasgow G3 7PJ
Tel: 0141 204 2042
Download the full ratecard here (PDF)
New readers can register (or return) free of charge here: – http://goo.gl/C0NGGe
Scottish Natural Heritage seeks to recruit six work placement graduates
The full-time, paid opportunities are part of SNH’s Graduate Placement Scheme, which gives new graduates the chance to work on a project lasting for between six months and a year.
Graduates starting placements in 2016 will work on subjects such as planning and renewable energy, community empowerment through nature and protected species. The placements are based across SNH’s offices including those in Inverness, Cupar and Battleby, near Perth. The deadline for applications is 5 June 2016.
Now in its fourth year, the scheme is part of SNH’s commitment to help graduates gain experience of working on natural heritage issues. All of the 18 graduates supported under the scheme so far have since found employment, including five who have secured jobs with SNH.
The projects which graduates will work on in 2016/17 are:
- Establishing a post-construction monitoring protocol for the A9 and A96 dualling projects (Battleby)
- Making the case for nature in community plans, community empowerment and development training (Cupar)
- Development of Protected Species Dossiers (Inverness)
- Development of planning advice and support for renewable energy developments (Battleby)
- Development of ecosystems plans (Inverness)
Full details and application forms: www.snhjobs.co.uk.