- Job Title: Lead Structual Design Engineer, Lead Electrical & Control Systems Engineer, Lead Mechanical Design Engineer, Draughtsman
- Location: East Cowes, Isle of Wight or Kirkwall, Orkney
- Apply: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainable Marine Energy (SME) is a marine engineering company delivering commercially viable solutions to the tidal industry.
SME’s innovative technologies and processes deliver a step change reduction in cost and enhance through-life performance for customers.
SME understands the challenges faced by the sector. Ensuring that low cost installation and maintenance operations can be achieved is a fundamental design driver for all of our systems; solving one of tidal energy’s key challenges and enabling the delivery of commercially viable projects.
SME offers a stimulating and fast paced work environment. We are looking for experienced and practical engineers with a can-do attitude, who are able to take their ideas from concept to deployment. Candidates who thrive on solving challenging problems from first principles should apply!
We are now seeking to recruit new employees to fill the following roles (click on link for further details):
- Lead Structural Design Engineer
- Lead Electrical & Control Systems Engineer
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer