- Job Title: Technical Support
- Location: The Hydrogen Office, Ajax Way, Methil Docks Business Park, Methil, Fife KY8 3RS
- Apply: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bright Green Hydrogen, in conjunction with Bright Green Business and the Midlothian and East Lothian Chamber of Commerce, is part of the wider company The Business Partnership Ltd. Bright Green Hydrogen demonstrates and promotes the potential of storing surplus renewable energy as hydrogen, for a range of on-demand applications that require reliable and clean energy sources.
Bright Green Hydrogen has recently secured £4 million of funding from the Scottish Government as a lead partner in the Levenmouth Community Energy Project. As Technical Support, this role requires the successful candidate to support the Technical Manager, Project Manager and other partners on the implementation of the project.
Key tasks include:
- Assist in system integration
- Work closely with electrical and system design teams to ensure specifications are precise
- Liaise with the relevant external companies, e.g. equipment supplies, designers as requested by the Technical Manager or members of the Project Team
- Provide assistance in the design feedback to the project partners
- Manage the maintenance of the wind turbine and electrical system
- Disseminate technical information pertaining to the project to all partners concerned
- Assist in specifying the PV installation requirements
- Assist in Project Training and Project Demonstration
- Provide support to the Technical Manager as required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the Technical Manager or Project Manager
The successful candidate must have:
- A background in Electrical Engineering (degree preferable)
- In depth understanding of Renewable Energy
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- High levels of initiative
- The location of the post is Methil, Fife. Candidate must be able to commute there daily.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in the above position, please send your current CV and Cover Letter to Sandra Morisetti at email@example.com .