21 October 2014
The Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about:
- The latest development in Energy Storage from Germany and Denmark
- New frameworks for integrating energy storage in buildings, communities & regions
- Hear from leading experts on a range of new commercial and experimental products
Listen to European Experts for a new view:
- Professor Henrik Lund, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Vajen, Kassel University, Germany.
- Dr. Ebbe Münster, PlanEnergi, Denmark.
- Professor Marco Masoero, Politecnico di Torino.
And take part in Expert-led workshops on storage in:
- Thermal Storage Systems for Buildings and Communities.
- Energy storage media: Phase Change Materials, oils, chemicals, solids and Thermal Mass
- Grid level energy storage for electricity and transport
- Energy Storage and Conversions with Hydrogen & Fuel Cells
- Control systems for optimising micro-grids and thermal systems
- Charging ahead with battery technology.
Established jointly by three universities — Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh — the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation is where academics, policy-makers and businesses are invited to share their knowledge with the aim of fostering Scotland’s green economy.
For more events: