Will Shale Gas Replace Oil in the UK – With or Without Fracking?
Following the very successful Power Scotland Conference on 19/3/2015 we will be following this up with another Conference on Friday 25 September 2015, at the excellent Technology & Innovation Centre (TIC), University of Strathclyde, 99 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1RD.
Chaired by Jeremy Peat OBE
- Ken Cronin of UKOOG
- Stuart Haszeldine OBE, Professor of CCS at University of Edinburgh
- Peter Rose of Ineos
- Robert Gatliff of British Geological Survey
- Anne Johnstone of Ramboll Environ
- Gordon Hughes, Professor of Economics at University of Edinburgh
This special post-election conference is set to put forward the facts over three sessions:
- Shale and energy supply market financials
- Shale geology / engineering / technical issues + Scale of UK shale reserves
- Shale Safety and Environment / public perceptions / media impact
For more information and booking details: – http://goo.gl/hrEzOi