The ‘bumper’ Scottish Government Independence White Paper special edition which we published last week, resulted in dozens of new subscribers (‘readers’ as they are called by traditional print media, now regrettably a ‘sun-set’ industry) to Scottish Energy News.
We now have more MPs in Westminster, Brussels and Holyrood than ever before as Scottish Energy News readers.
These readers include MPs at the very top of government, key energy-related committees and action groups. And they are visiting the Scottish Energy News website for longer – and are coming back more and more often.
We welcome you all to Scottish Energy News. And if are one of our many new subscribers (remember, it’s fast, free and focussed) at Scottish Energy News, then share the good news with your colleagues, peers and counterparts – and tell your friends.
Unlike, old-fashioned, slow, and expensive print media, Scottish Energy News has key web traffic / visitor data at our fingertips.
So if you are looking to expand your organisation, recruit new staff – or celebrate your successes and achievements with peers and opinion-formers throughout the UK – you can advertise on Scottish Energy News at a fraction of the cost of print media.
Unlike traditional print media, the readership of Scottish Energy News is defined, targeted and with none of the traditional ‘waste’ of your advertising pound in traditional media, you can target your key audiences with pinpoint accuracy.
Scottish Energy News has thousands of Active Daily Subscribers (ADS) who comprise:
* Holyrood and Westminster MPs
* Government Ministers
* Chairmen/women, Chief Executives and company Directors from across the private, public and voluntary sectors
* Marketing Managers
* Strategy and Policy managers
* Worker/ trade union representatives
* Think-tanks and Energy policy advisers
* Energy policy opinion-formers and academics
* Generalist media/ journalists
* MEPs and senior EU Energy Directorate officials
* And an increasing number of readers/ subscribers in the USA, Japan, Germany, Spain and Scandinavia
For more information, please contact:
Sales and Advertising
Scottish Energy News
0131 476 4735