There’s more than one way to skin a cat.
And there’s more than one way to get your company’s name, good and services communicated to your actual and potential customers – by either advertising directly in Scottish Energy News, and/or being Profiled in our Business Platform section on the home page of the website.
To help you to tell – and sell – your story, you can use this business profile template (below).
When you’ve completed it, send it to: Editor@ScottishEnergyNews.com
- What are your company’s services, turnover and how many people are employed?
- Where do you operate?
- How and when did you start in the business?
- What is your proudest achievement?
- How do you see the business evolving?
- What are the opportunities you can see for the future?
- What are the greatest challenges presenting for your type of business?
- Where do you see yourself/ your company in five years time?
- What could Government(s) or regulators do to support your sector?
- What challenges or relaxes you away from business?
Scottish Energy News.com is an international digital news platform, reporting on all key energy-related issues from a Scotland, UK and EU perspective.
Following our launch in September 2013, the Scottish Energy News business-to-business daily email newsletter ended last year by more than doubling subscribers. It is now sent to more than 4,600 individually-named and actively-subscribed readers – every day. Readers include 75% of MSPs in the Scottish Parliament – and many more in Brussels and Westminster.
In addition, the Scottish Energy News website is now visited by an average of more than 9,000 unique visitors per month (Jan-Mar 2015). In March 2015, the website received more than 10,000 unique visitors and @ScotEnergyNews has more than 400 Twitter followers. While most readers/ subscribers are based in the UK/ Ireland, 10% of readers are based in North America and Japan/China/ Australia.
New readers can register free of charge here to receive the daily bulletin direct to your mailbox from Scottish Energy News: – http://goo.gl/C0NGGe
For details of all advertising opportunities, contact our Marketing Partners:
15 Newton Terrace
G3 7PJ Tel:
0141 204 2042