Scottish Energy News is taking a festive break – but we’ll be back on Monday 6 January 2014.
When we launched Scottish Energy News just eight weeks ago, we had just a few hundred subscribers/ daily readers.
But this number has grown steadily every day for the past two months and – this week – has consistently exceeded an average of more 2,000 Active Daily Subscribers to the Scottish Energy News daily email. These include:
· MPs in Holyrood, Westminster, Brussels, Ireland and the Isle of Man
· Government Ministers
· Chairmen/women, Chief Executives and company Directors from across the private, public and voluntary sectors
· Marketing Managers
· Strategy and Policy managers
· Worker/ trade union representatives/ trade associations
· Think-tanks, and Energy policy advisers and Regulators
· Energy policy opinion-formers and academics
· And an increasing number of readers/ subscribers in the USA, Japan, Germany, Spain, Scandinavia and Australia
We thank all our readers, subscribers and advertisers and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.