MPs on the Westminster Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence on Progress on smart meter roll-out tomorrow (16 December 2014).
They are likely to explore the following issues – lessons learned from the smart meter roll-out to date, remaining challenges ahead of the 2020 target deadline a nd the Government and Ofgem’s response to those challenges.
Giving evidence are:
- Jonathan Simcock, Managing Director, Smart DCC Ltd
- Sacha Deshmukh, Chief Executive, Smart Energy GB
- Baroness Verma, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, DECC
- Daron Walker, Senior Responsible Officer, Smart Meters, DECC
- Alan Over, Deputy Programme Director, Smart Metering Implementation Programme, DECC
- Rob Church, Partner, Retail Markets, Ofgem
- Rachel Fletcher, Director of Distribution, Ofgem