Following recent controversial above-inflation price increases, MPs on the Westminster Energy and Climate Change Committee will take evidence from energy companies today (29 October) in Portcullis House.
- Difference of pricing policies between energy suppliers
- How transparency of energy company profits can be improved.
Industry chiefs (below) will be questioned in three sessions as follows;
Panel 1 at 2.30pm
- Tony Cocker, Chief Executive Officer, E.ON
- William Morris, Managing Director, SSE
- Guy Johnson, External Affairs Director, RWEnpower
- Stephen Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, Ovo Energy
Panel 2 at 3.30pm
- Neil Clitheroe, Chief Executive, Scottish Power Retail and Generation
- Ian Peters, Managing Director – Energy, British Gas
- Martin Lawrence, Managing Director (Energy Sourcing and Customer Supply) EDF Energy
- Ramsay Dunning, Group General Manager, Co-operative Energy
Panel 3 at 4.30pm
- Andrew Wright, Interim Chief Executive, Ofgem