The Portuguese Secretary of State for Energy, Artur Trindade – and his French counterpart Alain Vidalies – have confirmed their participation at Ocean Energy Europe 2014 – which opens tomorrow (1 October 2014) in Paris.
The two-day Ocean Energy Europe event will be attended by over 350 of Europe’s key ocean energy stakeholders for two days of industry debate, discussion and networking. Highlights include:
- A sold out exhibition of Europe’s leading companies
- A Gala Networking Dinner
- An all-star speaker lineup
- Simultaneous French/English translation
- A brokerage workshop on a new EU funding programme
Mr Trindade adds to a bumper line-up of decision makers at arguably the most important political summit on ocean energy ever to take place. Other senior politicians participating include:
- Amber Rudd, British Minister for Energy and Climate Change
- Alex White, Minister for Energy and Natural Resources, Republic of Ireland
- Fergus Ewing, Scottish Minister for Energy
- Costantinos Mathioudakism, Secretary General for Energy, Greece
- Guenther Oettinger, EU Vice-President of the Commission Responsible for Energy
- Maria Damanaki, European Commissioner for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs
Simon De Pietro, Chief Executive, DP Energy, commented: “The European Union has a very important role to play in supporting the marine sector during this early stage; for this reason we are committed to playing a central role in Ocean Energy Europe and related events.
“The OEE conference in October provides a very real opportunity for the industry to engage with policy makers at the highest level to influence the direction of the industry over the coming years. The conference is gearing up to become one of the leading events in the ocean energy annual calendar and we look forward to meeting our friends and colleagues in Paris’.
Scottish Energy News is a Media Partner to the Ocean Energy Europe conference
Send your news and information to:
For more details on advertising opportunities:
Download the full ratecard here (PDF).
Keen readers will notice that this rate-card is now slightly ‘out of date’ in that our latest circulation/ readership figures now far exceed the figures quoted here.
However, the prices have remained the same – thus representing even greater value for money.
For advertising enquiries, please contact:
15 Newton Terrace
Tel: ++ 44 141 204 2042