2. Electricity Market Reform (EMR);
3. Creation of the Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR);
4. Enabling the sale of the Government Pipeline and Storage System (GPSS);
5. Introduction of a Strategy and Policy Statement (SPS) to improve regulatory certainty by ensuring that Government and Ofgem are aligned at a strategic level;
6. Powers in relation to domestic energy tariffs and licensable activities;
7. A new power to enable Ofgem to provide redress to consumers;
8. An amendment to the Warm Homes and Energy Conservation Act for a new fuel poverty target.
9. An amendment to the Feed-in Tariff Order to extend the maximum capacity that community projects can install from 5MW to 10MW.
10. A technical amendment to avoid offshore wind generators constructing transmission assets falling foul of the law;
11. A charging power for energy resilience; and
12. An amendment in respect of cost recovery for advice on the new nuclear waste and decommissioning financing arrangements.
For more information: