Scottish Energy News Ltd today announces a formal marketing partnership with Thrive For Energy – one of the sector-specific networking clubs in the portfolio from Scotland’s leading B2B networking organisation.
Both Scottish Energy News and Thrive For Energy aim to help our members and readers to promote their businesses and to support them thrive in energy markets at home, across the UK and also overseas.
Indeed, 10% of Scottish Energy News readers – high-level business managers and chiefs who actively and daily subscribe free of charge – are based in the USA, Japan, and China.
- Amanda Kremer, Managing Director, Thrive For Business, said: “Thrive is Scotland’s leading B2B membership-based networking organisation hosting sector specific events across Scotland. It is Thrive’s Mission to bring together industry professionals to share knowledge and contacts in order to develop their organisations.
“Thrive Clubs are based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dumfries and they include Property, Technology, Hospitality, Services and Energy – which is why we are delighted to be working in partnership with Scottish Energy News because it shares our values to help members promote their businesses.
“All Thrive networking events have high-level VIP Speakers and our calendar boasts an impressive array of relevant and prestigious business names. For instance, previous speakers include representatives from Microsoft, Creative Scotland, Coca Cola and Glasgow 2014.
“And tomorrow’s VIP speakers at Thrive For Energy in Glasgow (Friday 9 May 2014) include Brian Galloway, Energy Policy Director at ScottishPower and Jeremy Sainsbury, Director, The Natural Power Company.
Jane Ambrose, Editor, Scottish Energy News, added: “Thrive For Energy does what it says on the tin – it delivers quality business to business introductions and quality networking opportunities – and so helps businesses to thrive.”
Thrive For Business was founded in 2005 by networking expert Amanda Kremer after finding that the existing networking scene did not guarantee quality connections or ROI for the time invested and where often ‘delegates were left to get on with it’. Instead, every Thrive For Energy business members can expect:
- VIP Speakers: Energy sector leaders and hand-picked industry experts present informed and stimulating talks followed by Q&A.
- Facilitation & Structure geared to ensure you achieve a return on investment from networking – including Thrive’s famous ‘Magic Minute’.
- Competition Management: Thrive only sells two memberships in each service provider category to ensure the odds are weighted in your favour
- 40% Non-Members at each networking event to ensure you always have new opportunities and a growing network.
- Free Training: Access to an impressive series of business training events throughout the year.
- A Thrive Representative looking out for your business interests: Would you like to meet someone in particular? Be seated next to people working in a certain area? Your Thrive representative will make this happen for you. Plus:
- A fabulous hot & cold breakfast buffet (which is well worth getting up for – Editor ) at your Energy club meetings!
For more information:
0131 526 3104