The Committee invites responses addressing some or all of the following issues:
- The current implementation plan: is the timetable and level of ambition correct and is it adequately resourced?
- How effectively are contracts being awarded during the transition from Renewables Obligation (RO) to Contracts for Difference (CfDs)?
- Will the forthcoming CfDs enable companies to access the finance needed to support their project?
- What impact has freezing the Carbon Price Floor had on investment in low carbon generation?
- What are the main concerns regarding the upcoming Capacity Market auctions and what impact will the auctions have on EMR ambitions to offer value for money to consumers?
- How are the roles and accountability of the National Grid developing?
- How much new low-carbon capacity is the Levy Control Framework likely to support?
- Is there a risk that most of the budget will be spent in the first half of this decade?
The deadline for making submissions – via the portal on the Committee website – is by 21 October 2014.