The £800 million programme will help councils and housing associations drive forward energy efficiency measures in their properties to tackle fuel poverty, create warmer homes for local people and cut carbon emissions.
Julie Welsh, director of Scotland Excel, said: “This is our largest ever contract and brings opportunities for 26 Scottish companies to secure a share of the business.
“With sustainability at its core, the contract will support councils and housing associations in their efforts to deliver energy efficiency improvements which will bring benefits to homes for current and future generations.
“The framework will provide easy access to contractors for a range of efficiency measures including wall, floor, loft, window and door insulation, gas boiler and heating systems, electrical storage heaters, solar panels, and domestic and non-domestic energy assessors.”
Pre-approved suppliers to the new framework contract include:
- Absolute Solar and Wind Ltd (Small), Glasgow
- Campbell & Kennedy Ltd (medium), Glasgow
- CCG (Scotland) Ltd (large), Glasgow
- E.ON Energy Solutions Ltd (large), Coventry
- Emtec Energy Ltd (small), Uddingston
- Energywise Scotland Ltd (small), Livingston
- FES Support Services Ltd (large), Stirling
- Richard Irvin Energy Solutions (medium), Aberdeen