SSEN published its Electric Vehicle Strategy on 31 March, which sets out five key principles to facilitate electric vehicle (EV) uptake and ensure SSEN is “EV ready”. These are:
- Using data and analytics to anticipate issues and support decision making.
- Making a suite of tools available to support widespread EV uptake.
- Using Local Development Plans to inform and establish strategic investment programmes.
- Using innovation, digitalisation and operational capabilities to meet forecasted growth.
- Supporting stakeholder and customer ambitions to decarbonise.